2024 Blackstone Credit, Institutional Client Solutions Summer Analyst
2024 Blackstone Credit, Institutional Client Solutions (“ICS”) Summer Analyst
Blackstone Credit is one of the world’s largest credit-focused asset managers, with $234 billion in AUM. We seek to generate attractive risk-adjusted returns for our clients by investing across the entire corporate credit market, from public debt to private loans. Our capital supports a wide range of companies across sectors and geographies, enabling businesses to expand, invest, and navigate changing market environments.
Blackstone’s Summer Analyst Program is 10-weeks in length and will provide participants broad exposure to the Firm. The Program offers Summer Analyst’s various technical and soft skill training opportunities, the ability to network with professionals across all business units, and a chance to fully immerse themselves in the Blackstone culture.
Summer Analysts will have exposure to Credit’s fundraising and new product development process from start to finish and managing investor relations for existing products. Summer Analysts will work closely across the Credit team and the Blackstone organization and play an integral role in the institutional client solutions process.
- Help execute fundraising and new product development process
- Respond to investor requests
- Assist in managing investor relations for existing funds
- Organize meeting prep (including background research, prospect sensitivities, program intelligence) and attend investor meetings
- Help design new business proposals to meet investor objectives
- Be a point of contact for prospects, including attending in-office meetings, as well as coordinating and executing on any follow-up items
- Conduct research around business development trends or themes by geography and/or client type
- Coordinate, create, and review bespoke investor presentations that leverage investment activity and valuations across all funds
- Draft presentations and memorandums for senior management
Blackstone Credit seeks to hire individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- A desire to work in a team environment with dynamic roles
- Sincere commitment to personal and professional development
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity
- Good judgment
To be considered for the 2024 Summer Analyst Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Anticipated graduation date: Fall 2024 – Spring 2025
- Resume must include expected graduation month/year and GPA
- Resume must be in PDF format
If you do not meet these criteria, please see Blackstone’s Careers website for other opportunities that may be available, including other entry level positions.
The duties and responsibilities described here are not exhaustive and additional assignments, duties, or responsibilities may be required of this position. Assignments, duties, and responsibilities may be changed at any time, with or without notice, by Blackstone in its sole discretion.
Expected annual base salary range:
$100,000 - $110,000
Actual base salary within that range will be determined by several components including but not limited to the individual’s experience, skills, qualifications and job location. For roles located outside of the US, please disregard the posted salary bands as these roles will follow a separate compensation process based on local market comparables.
Additional compensation: Base salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits offered in connection with the advertised role.
Blackstone is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other class or status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. All Blackstone employees, including but not limited to recruiting personnel and hiring managers, are required to abide by this policy.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-583-5000 (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
Depending on the position, you may be required to obtain certain securities licenses if you are in a client facing role and/or if you are engaged in the following:
- Attending client meetings where you are discussing Blackstone products and/or and client questions;
- Marketing Blackstone funds to new or existing clients;
- Supervising or training securities licensed employees;
- Structuring or creating Blackstone funds/products; and
- Advising on marketing plans prepared by a sales team or developing and/or contributing information for marketing materials.
Note: The above list is not the exhaustive list of activities requiring securities licenses and there may be roles that require review on a case-by-case basis. Please speak with your Blackstone Recruiting contact with any questions.