Blackstone Credit – Chief Investment Office, Analyst
Blackstone Credit (“BXC”) – Performing Credit, Analyst
Chief Investment Office, Analyst
Blackstone Credit is one of the world’s largest credit-focused asset managers, with $257 billion in AUM. We seek to generate attractive risk-adjusted returns for our clients by investing across the entire corporate credit market, from public debt to private loans. Our capital supports a wide range of companies across sectors and geographies, enabling businesses to expand, invest, and navigate changing market environments.
The Analyst will support the Capital Formations team with liquidity and liability management.
The potential candidate will have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of liquidity management and certain facets of liability management including:
- Monitoring of actual & pro-forma cash balances
- Forecasting liquidity needs for various funds
- Tracking and maintenance of pipeline holdings
- Drafting of capital calls and distribution notices
- Testing for hypothetical trades
- Participating and leading portfolio construction process if we need to add additional debt, terms: go into BCRED, select the assets that will need that eligibility; ensure the assets in guidelines lender requires
- Prioritizing aged trades for the loan settlements team
- Assisting in the preparation of senior management and investment committee meeting materials
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who are initiative-taking and intelligent with sound judgement and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. In addition to strong analytical skills, the successful candidate should have:
- 1+ years of professional experience in an investment bank, consulting firm or an advisory firm
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work with large amounts of performance and risk data
- A desire to work in a team environment, often under competing priorities
- Self-motivated with a “can do” attitude, diligent and conscientious work ethic
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Adaptive, collaborative, positive and proactive disposition
The duties and responsibilities described here are not exhaustive and additional assignments, duties, or responsibilities may be required of this position. Assignments, duties, and responsibilities may be changed at any time, with or without notice, by Blackstone in its sole discretion.
Expected annual base salary range:
$110,000 - $130,000
Actual base salary within that range will be determined by several components including but not limited to the individual’s experience, skills, qualifications and job location. For roles located outside of the US, please disregard the posted salary bands as these roles will follow a separate compensation process based on local market comparables.
Additional compensation: Base salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits offered in connection with the advertised role.
Blackstone is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other class or status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. All Blackstone employees, including but not limited to recruiting personnel and hiring managers, are required to abide by this policy.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-583-5000 (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
Depending on the position, you may be required to obtain certain securities licenses if you are in a client facing role and/or if you are engaged in the following:
- Attending client meetings where you are discussing Blackstone products and/or and client questions;
- Marketing Blackstone funds to new or existing clients;
- Supervising or training securities licensed employees;
- Structuring or creating Blackstone funds/products; and
- Advising on marketing plans prepared by a sales team or developing and/or contributing information for marketing materials.
Note: The above list is not the exhaustive list of activities requiring securities licenses and there may be roles that require review on a case-by-case basis. Please speak with your Blackstone Recruiting contact with any questions.