Real Estate Group – Acquisition and Asset Manegement Analyst, Tokyo, Japan
Blackstone’s Real Estate Group offers Analysts the opportunity to be part of a professional investment team whose work involves the acquisition and asset management of real estate-related companies, portfolios of real estate assets, and individual properties worldwide.
Analysts will participate in all aspects of real estate investing and asset managing, and can expect to be staffed on a number of transactions at once. Due to the relatively small size of the professional staff, Analysts are involved with the development, structuring and financing of transactions and regularly attend both internal and external meetings, negotiations, and due diligence sessions.
The main areas of responsibility will include:
- Real estate and public company valuation analysis
- Performing various analyses to assist in making investment decisions
- Development of presentations
- Supporting due diligence and execution of transactions
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who work well in a team-driven environment, are highly motivated, have sound judgment, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ideally within the Real Estate sector
- Effective communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to write effectively
- 1+ years of work experience in Financial Services, including but not limited to investment banking, private equity, or direct investing
- Previous Real Estate experience is preferred
The duties and responsibilities described here are not exhaustive and additional assignments, duties, or responsibilities may be required of this position. Assignments, duties, and responsibilities may be changed at any time, with or without notice, by Blackstone in its sole discretion.
Blackstone is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other class or status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. All Blackstone employees, including but not limited to recruiting personnel and hiring managers, are required to abide by this policy.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-583-5000 (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
Depending on the position, you may be required to obtain certain securities licenses if you are in a client facing role and/or if you are engaged in the following:
- Attending client meetings where you are discussing Blackstone products and/or and client questions;
- Marketing Blackstone funds to new or existing clients;
- Supervising or training securities licensed employees;
- Structuring or creating Blackstone funds/products; and
- Advising on marketing plans prepared by a sales team or developing and/or contributing information for marketing materials.
Note: The above list is not the exhaustive list of activities requiring securities licenses and there may be roles that require review on a case-by-case basis. Please speak with your Blackstone Recruiting contact with any questions.