- 6-10 years of prior buy side credit and /or sell-side high yield loan/bond research experience required; experience covering Consumer and Building Products preferred
- Strong quantitative, analytical and modeling skills (using Excel) required
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA and/or CFA or formal credit training is preferred
- Self-Starter; Excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills a must
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team
The compensation range for this role is specific to New York City and takes into account a wide range of factors including but not limited to the skill sets required/preferred; prior experience and training; licenses and/or certifications.
The anticipated base salary range for this role is $250,000.
In addition to the base salary, the hired professional will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package spanning retirement benefits, health insurance, life insurance and disability, paid time off, paid holidays, family planning benefits and various wellness programs. Additionally, the hired professional may also be eligible to participate in an annual discretionary incentive program, the award of which will be dependent on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.