Investment Partners – London – Product Specialist intern January 2024 (F-M)
Eurazeo is a leading global investment group, with a diversified portfolio of €35 billion in assets under management, including €25 billion from Limited Partners, invested in 500+ companies.
Eurazeo focuses on three asset classes:
- Private Equity (Buyout, Growth, VC, Fund of Funds)
- Private Debt (Direct Lending, Asset-based Finance)
- Real Assets (Real Estate, Infrastructure)
With its considerable private markets expertise, Eurazeo partners with companies of all sizes, supporting their development through the commitment of its 400+ professionals and by offering deep sector expertise, a gateway to global markets, and a responsible and stable foothold for transformational growth.
Eurazeo Investment Partners team raised €3.1bn from Limited Partners in 2022, and has a significant fundraising program in 2023 with new funds for several of its flagship strategies.
Eurazeo has offices in Paris, New York, London, São Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Luxembourg, Frankfurt, Berlin, Madrid and Milan.
For more information, visit our website.
- Starting date: January 2024
- Job type: 6-month internship
- Location: London (10, Stratton Street) – please make sure you have the right to work in the UK (pre-settled status, …)
The role sits within the Investment Partners department (i.e. Investor Relations team). Working hand in hand with the investment and sales teams, the intern will support the project management efforts for closed-ended funds.
As part of a dynamic & multicultural team (13 professionals to date across 2 locations in Paris and London: Stéphanie, Delphine, Martin, Megan, Anna (UK), Rami (UK), Maxime, Fares, Matthieu, Tito (UK), Titouan, Flore and Marie-Christine), you will contribute to various key projects and work closely with senior team members.
As a valued colleague, you will be expected to contribute to the team’s success.
The Investment Partners – Product Specialist intern will be involved in the overall fundraising effort across all investment strategies, mainly via the:
- Production of best-in-class marketing materials (Fund presentations, Teasers, etc.)
- Responding to Due Diligence and RFP questionnaires
- Management of fundraising datarooms
- Updating of our RFP database
- Preparation of market studies (such as PE market in France, trends in Impact investing, etc.)
- Competitive surveying of European Private Equity, Private Debt, and Real Assets markets
- Close collaboration with investment and fund monitoring teams
Who we are looking for
- Finance / Business background. Last year of business school or postgraduate studies from top tier university
- At least 1 internship / work experience in a challenging field. Looking for someone who has had meaningful responsibilities. Experience in Private Equity / Asset Management advisory positions, investor relations, investment banking, or consulting are desirable but not required
- Curious & open-minded with a strong teamwork mindset. You will be faced with new people, new businesses, and new projects every day. Thus, an ability and eagerness to learn is an absolute necessity
- Autonomous & organized. You will be required to juggle different tasks with different investors, prioritize your work, and be proactive in leveraging the team
- Proven rigor, commitment & analytical skills with a knowledge of the private equity fund universe
- Advanced command of Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word). Knowledge of other tools/platforms is a plus (Intralinks, Loopio, Preqin, Pitchbook …)
- Fluent in English – both written & verbal communication skills
What we have to offer
- First-hand exposure. High level of exposure to Private Markets: discovery of different functions (Marketing, Sales, Investments, Reporting, Monitoring, etc.) and asset classes (private equity, private debt, and real assets)
- Training & learning curve. Our teams have a tradition of training and mentoring new joiners
- Competitive pay & benefits