2024 Finance Compliance and Internal Valuations Reporting Summer Analyst
General Atlantic is seeking a highly motivated undergraduate student to join our Capital Partnering-Finance (“CP-Finance”) team. The Summer Analyst will support the CP-Finance team in its compliance and internal valuations reporting, financial modeling & analysis, and other related projects.
In this role, you will:
- Assist with the preparation and review of various recurring reports and other deliverables that are provided to investors.
- Assist with quarterly Treasury and EU compliance reporting excel models.
- Work with complex Excel data models that are substantial in size and require sharp attention to detail. The information generated from these models is used in, among other things, investor reporting and regulatory reporting. Examples include investor portfolio valuation reports & reporting templates.
- Work on assignments requiring financial modeling and analysis, such as preparing cash flow balances and projections for internal investors.
- Assist with other projects, as needed, involving the implementation of new data management, and reporting tools (such as Atominvest (GA’s investor portal), Tableau, Alteryx and/or Anaplan).
STUDENTS GRADUATING IN SPRING 2025 TO SPRING 2026 ARE INVITED TO APPLY IF YOU:
- Are currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate institution in the US; master’s degree students will be considered
- Pursuing a degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- Strong record of academic achievement with a minimum GPA of 3.5 overall and in major (on a 4.0 scale)
- Robust Microsoft Excel skills (incl. lookup formulas, pivot tables, VBA, etc.)
- Sharp attention to detail and the ability to deliver work product of high quality and accuracy
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks while working under deadlines
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Proactive and positive work attitude; willing to go the extra mile
MORE TO KNOW
General Atlantic allows you to earn an hourly rate of $36 USD.
This role will sit in our Stamford, Connecticut office.
Applications close Friday, November 10th at 11:59 PM and will be reviewed on a rolling basis