Private Equity Associate, Class of 2024
H.I.G. Capital Private Equity Associate –Summer 2022 Start, On-Cycle
H.I.G. Capital is looking to hire Associates for its US-based Private Equity Funds with opportunities across San Francisco and Miami.
The firm’s track record spans nearly a quarter century back to 1993 and all of H.I.G.’s private equity funds have consistently performed in the top quartile vs. peers. Today, H.I.G. remains one of the most active funds in terms of deal activity in the industry.
The H.I.G. Associate program spans two-years with high performing individuals often receiving the opportunity to stay longer. At H.I.G., Associates play an integral role in deal teams and are responsible for:
- supporting the evaluation, structuring, negotiation, and financing of our transactions
- valuation and modeling of potential investment opportunities
- prepare detailed investment committee memorandum
- ongoing work to manage existing investments
For those looking for a career in private equity, the H.I.G. Associate program offers unparalleled transactional and portfolio company management experience. H.I.G. has also established a phenomenal track record of Associates going on to attend the top graduate business school programs across the country after completion of the program. Opportunities are in the following funds:
- Focused on stable, high quality targets and growth buyouts in companies with $25-100m EBITDA
- Focused on more complex, lower middle market companies with $10-35m EBITDA
- Focused on more complex, upper middle market buyouts with $35m+ EBITDA
- 2-3 years at a top-tier investment bank or consulting firm by the time they join H.I.G.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Superior academic achievement in undergraduate studies
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership and communication skills