Financial Advisory, Analyst (Graduate Program)
*For this opening we are looking for college Seniors graduating in Winter 2023/Spring 2024*
ICONIQ Capital is a global investment firm elevated by an extraordinary community. With over $80B assets under management, we seek to build resilient investment portfolios, partner with inspired entrepreneurs transforming industries, manage our clients’ lives and legacies, and create uncommon opportunities across sectors and society.
About Investment Management
ICONIQ Investment Management strives to deliver exceptional investment portfolios for some of the world’s most influential families and an array of mission-driven institutions. Our goal is to compound returns from diverse sources by harnessing the differentiated capital and strategic strength of the ICONIQ community, cultivated on a foundation of uncommon care.
The Opportunity: Financial Advisory, Analyst
The Financial Advisory Analyst is a critical member of the relationship management team for high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients.
- Prepare client balance sheets and develop asset allocation analyses.
- Monitor client investment performance and manage quarterly portfolio reports, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Develop a deep understanding of portfolio construction, asset classes, investment products, macroeconomics, client customizations, and professional communication.
- Perform ad hoc analyses for clients’ financial and estate planning needs.
- Participate in equity and option trading activities with increasing responsibilities for investment execution.
- Gather, prepare, and coordinate client tax data and documentation.
- Be exposed to and involved in direct private investments, client interactions, and other critical family office operations.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.2 GPA
- Passion for investment management and client service.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Superior communication and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated, trustworthy, intellectually curious, and mature.
- Excellent academic background and strong cognitive ability.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Location: New York City, NY
Compensation Range: ICONIQ is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the salary range for this role, together with other compensation being offered such as a discretionary bonus, health insurance, and other perks. There are several factors taken into consideration in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At ICONIQ, we apply a total reward philosophy where all aspects of compensation and benefits are taken into consideration in determining compensation terms. A reasonable estimate of the current salary range is $90,000 – $105,000 together with a discretionary bonus, health insurance, paid time off, 401k participation with a company matching program, wellness stipend, personal education allowance as well as a commuter benefits program.