VC Analyst Intern (Growth)
- IRIS is a French-German Venture and Growth firm with offices in Paris, Berlin, Munich ????
- We invest in tech companies across Europe ? (Exotec, SHIFT, Kyriba, ArangoDB, …)
- We are a Seed, Series A, Late Stage and Growth fund ?
About the job
The visiting analyst will help the growth team along the entire investment process in high-growth European tech companies.
The main tasks include:
- Deal Sourcing & Management: source opportunities through in-depth investigation of targeted sectors, internal tools, attendance at events; manage incoming dealflow.
- Analysis & Deal Evaluation: meet entrepreneurs and evaluate all aspects concerning an investment opportunity (market, product, strategy, financials, team), prepare investment memos for the Investment Committee and conduct further due diligence.
- Fundraising: support with internal analysis and LP-related work.
- Learning: prepare deep dives into market segments of your choice to build strong convictions on future trends.
- Currently pursuing or graduated with a MSc from a top-tier university in Business or Finance
- Previous internship experience in finance (VC, PE, M&A, etc) or strategy consulting
- Full proficiency in English and local language (French / German based on office location)
- Strong analytical and research skills, entrepreneurial mindset and a demonstrated passion for innovation & technology
- Start date: January 2024
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: 62 Rue Pierre Charron, Paris / 1 Kemperplatz, Berlin