Intern, Diligence (Summer 2024)
K1 Investment Management
Please Note: This is application is open for current college juniors.
K1 is seeking a Private Equity Summer Analyst to join the expanding Diligence team for our office located in Manhattan Beach, CA. At the conclusion of the internship program, top performers may be eligible to receive full-time offers to join the Diligence team.
We are seeking a candidate with strong analytical and communication skills, the capacity to multi-task and the ability to work as part of a team. The ideal candidate will be inquisitive and highly motivated, display initiative, work well under the direction of others and possess the ability to perform at a high level under pressure. The candidate will also be disciplined and of high integrity, adhering to K1’s core values of Passion, Persistence, Humility and Excellence.?
We encourage applicants of all majors to apply. K1’s proprietary internal development program trains powerful investment professionals directly out of school, giving applicants the opportunity to enter Private Equity straight out of college as opposed to having to start in Investment Banking.
- Support and shadow day-to-day Diligence operations
- Learn how to perform basic due diligence on potential investments
- Shadow calls with management and assist in company analysis
- Complete capstone project to be presented to senior team members
- Support current team members in various responsibilities, as assigned
- Excellent analytical, strategic, and implementation skills
- Results-oriented, with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and expeditiously
- Able to both take direction and show initiative as appropriate
- Proactive and high-energy with a hands-on approach to problem solving
- Uncompromising with respect to quality in all regards
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity
- Graduating Winter 2024 or Summer 2025 – first generation college students are encouraged to apply
- Opportunity for full-time offer at the end of the internship
- Lunch provided in-office every day
K1 is a leading investment firm focusing on high-growth enterprise software companies globally. K1 seeks to help dynamic businesses achieve successful outcomes by identifying and executing organic and acquisition-based growth opportunities that position its companies as industry leaders. K1 typically invests alongside strong management teams that continue to guide their organizations on a day-to-day basis. The firm’s investments vary in the level of ownership to meet the needs of entrepreneurs and managers. Since inception, K1 has partnered with over 200 enterprise software companies. For more information about K1, visit our website: k1im.com.
As of the date of this posting, K1 Investment Management, LLC reasonably expects to pay $30/hour for the position of Intern, Private Equity Analyst (Summer 2024).