Graduate Investment Analyst Credit Portfolio Team
KKR & Co. Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management and capital markets and insurance solutions. KKR aims to generate attractive investment returns by following a patient and disciplined investment approach, employing world-class people, and supporting growth in its portfolio companies and communities. KKR sponsors investment funds that invest in private equity, credit and real assets and has strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR’s insurance subsidiaries offer retirement, life and reinsurance products under the management of The Global Atlantic Financial Group.
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (“KKR”) is looking to hire a Graduate Investment Analyst in its Private Credit Portfolio team in Dublin.
KKR is one of the world’s largest and most successful investment firms with a 47 year track record of investment excellence, and now managing over $500bn globally.
The Portfolio Team was established in Dublin in 2016 to manage the trading performance of the firm’s global Private Credit portfolio. The team is responsible for the ongoing oversight of portfolio company performance post investment including engagement with the portfolio company management team, monitoring financial statements, fundamental deep dive analysis, financial modelling and valuation. The team continues to grow with 15 investment professionals, having responsibility for over 200 portfolio companies, operating across a wide range of sectors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Tracking and analysing Portfolio Company performance through the investment cycle to provide portfolio insights to internal and external stakeholders
- Ongoing dialogue with senior leadership of portfolio companies, including Financial Directors and CFO’s
- Preparation of quarterly reviews and presentation to Investment Committee
- Involvement in follow-on capital investing activity, including; M&A upsizing, dividend recapitalizations, loan repricing and Portfolio Company restructurings
- Where applicable, assisting with ‘Work-Out’ scenarios / Restructurings
- Collaboration with other teams across KKR, including Investor Relations, Risk and ESG in the creation of quarterly reporting, investor materials and other ad-hoc requests
The key attributes required from successful candidates are:
- Strong academic background
- Strong commercial awareness including interest in current global macro trends
- A good understanding of financial statements
- Active interest in financial markets and investing
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to deliver impactful presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity to join a growing business at the cutting edge of International Capital Markets, with excellent opportunities for career progression. They can also expect to receive hands-on, intensive training, which will be supplemented by external training courses.
- KKR offers highly competitive remuneration and benefits packages. Working on a team here is a highly collaborative and dynamic experience. KKR also recognizes employee and community engagement as a critical component of long-term growth and success.