2024 Diversity Collaborate
For students interested in private equity careers from the Class of 2026:
Featuring Keynote Speaker: Nasir Qadree, Founder and Managing Partner at Zeal Capital Partners
Get to know LLR Partners, a Philadelphia-based private equity firm with more than $5 billion of committed capital invested across six funds. Over the past 20+ years, we’ve invested in 100+ technology and healthcare businesses and have grown our team to more than 115 employees.
Our people are our most important asset and fostering a culture of inclusion and diversity is core to how we run our firm. We believe that individuals with different backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our team and help us make better investment decisions, while also serving the greater good of our community.
What is Diversity Collaborate?
The priority of this event is to engage female and or BIPOC students interested in a career in private equity. The event will feature:
- Day in the life of an analyst at LLR panel
- Technical skills interview prep
- Networking with members LLR’s investment team
- Group case study to get a taste of what it’s like to work in private equity
- Selected participants will have the opportunity to attend an early Superday for LLR’s Summer 2025 investment team internship
- Date: Thursday, February 8, 2024
- Time: 5:00pm – 8:00pm EST
- Location: Virtual via Zoom
- Currently matriculated at an accredited undergraduate institution within the U.S.
- Graduation date of December 2025/May 2026
- Interest in finance and or private equity