Redalpine is a leading European early-stage venture capital investor with >$1bn AuM and a sector-agnostic investment strategy.
The future is shaped by today’s startups. It is our ambition to find the most promising and talented entrepreneurs, help them turn their visions into reality and their businesses into international success stories. In the last 15 years, we have backed more than 85 visionary founder teams, including the likes of N26, Taxfix, Inkitt, Lunaphore, Carvolution, Zenjob, Sanity Group, Mushlabs and Knowunity.
We are currently looking for an ambitious Visiting Analyst to join our Berlin or Zürich office for 4-6 months.
As part of the investment team, your mission will be to strengthen Redalpine’s position as a leading investor and partner of tomorrow’s category-defining companies.
In particular, your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and assessing new investment opportunities.
- Reviewing business plans and conducting due diligence on investment opportunities.
- Presenting and championing investment opportunities.
- Developing expertise across Redalpine’s investment sectors.
- Supporting the team in administrative tasks and portfolio reporting.
- Representing Redalpine and strengthening our network.
What we are looking for
- Analytical Executor: You have demonstrated your sharp thinking and excellent execution abilities through initial experience in a fast-paced environment, such as Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Start-ups or Venture Capital.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Ideally you have proven with e.g. an own project, investment, or network that you are already part of the start-up ecosystem.
- Visionary Thinker: You have a strong interest in new technologies, from software to health tech, and believe in challenging the status-quo.
- Communicator: You are an open-minded, communicative and outgoing team player; you are a fast learner, a good listener and self-aware.
- Hungry Hustler: You are eager to never stop exploring new opportunities and are not afraid to go the extra mile to discover the “needle in the haystack”.
- Previous internships in a fast-paced start-up environment, Investment Banking or Consulting.
- Excellent academic track record: Either a degree from a university ideally with a technical background, i.e. Data / Computer Science, or a Business / Economics related degree.
- Holistic understanding of economic contexts and business processes.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in German and English.
If you identify with the characteristics described above, then you are exactly the person we are looking for.