About Revere Partners:
Revere Partners is the first and only venture capital fund exclusively focused on oral health, identifying opportunities for investors and providing capital for cutting-edge technology innovations in the oral and systemic health sectors. Revere Partners fosters strategic partnerships that improve care delivery as well as patient and provider experiences – maximizing value for investors. Revere Partners is committed to inclusive partnerships with underserved businesses in the healthcare sector, including but not limited to, women-, minority and LBGTQ+-owned enterprises. To learn more visit www.reverepartnersvc.com or on LinkedIn.
As a Senior Associate you will be a key part of a small team which is expected to increase over time as the fund becomes further invested and as subsequent funds are raised. You will report primarily to the Co-Founder and Managing Director as well as the other Co-Founder and General Partner. The senior associate role oversees our investment pipeline, due diligence process, and analysis processes. Additionally, they serve as a key voice on our investment committee, corporate services arm, as well as assisting with Investment Relations, quarterly calls, and ongoing investment support.
- Help source and evaluate potential dental tech investments through owning deal flow, financial due diligence, market research, and competitive analysis
- Manage and document meetings with entrepreneurs, portfolio and internal management company Board Meetings, investment committee meetings
- Manage financial analysis and valuation and structure alternatives for decision purposes
- Assist in the preparation of fundraising documents, valuation memos, fund performance reports, and investor updates
- Where skills allow, to write research and white papers and/or blog on a regular basis to establish the credentials of your own and the firm in the dental space
- Attend industry events/conferences and build out a network in relevant entrepreneurial communities
- Support corporate services partners by sourcing and managing deal flow
- A minimum of 2–3 years of prior experience in healthcare venture capital or private equity
- Dental and oral health experience required
- MBA strongly preferred but not required
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and project management skills
- Accomplished and demonstrated writing skills
- Critical attention to details, a demonstrated curiosity, a willingness to pitch in in every aspect of the business and grow with the firm as it grows
- An ethos of hard work and initiative in previous endeavors
- Familiarity with investing platforms such as AngelList, Carta is preferred
Candidates will submit two short written answers along with resumes. We will review the submissions on a rolling basis and will reach out to qualified applicants for video conference interviews. Please submit your written answers to the above along with your resume to email@example.com. Candidates who do NOT submit the below answers will not be considered.
Question 1: Why do you think you’re a good fit for the Senior Associate role at Revere Partners? [max 150 words]
Question 2: What is an early-stage company Revere Partners should evaluate for investment (less than $10MM of capital already invested) and why do you find it interesting? [max 250 words]
Revere Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.