Analyst/Associate, Corporate Credit – Opportunistic
At Apollo, we are a global team of alternative investment managers passionate about delivering uncommon value to our investors and shareholders. With over 30 years of proven expertise across Private Equity, Credit and Real Estate, regions and industries, we are known for our integrated businesses, our strong investment performance, our value-oriented philosophy – and our people.
The Analyst or Associate will join the Corporate Credit Team and focus on new and existing investments across various sub-sectors. The individual will work closely with senior analysts and the Trading team to underwrite credits across the capital structure of distressed and stressed companies. The incumbent will work on all stages of the investment process from initial diligence to monitoring and reporting to support PMs across the Apollo Credit platform.
- Partner with senior Managing Director/Team Leader(s) to provide analytical and project support for all investment related activities including new issues, secondary and portfolio monitoring
- Daily responsibilities include modeling, quantitative financial analysis, financial and business due diligence, and quarterly reporting
- Assist the sector team to develop investment committee memoranda, materials with senior team members, and ad hoc projects including but not limited to portfolio monitoring, reporting and investor requests
Qualifications & Experience
- 2-5 years of investment banking, capital markets or buy-side experience (i.e. Leveraged Finance, Financial Sponsors, Restructuring or M&A)
- Strong interest in credit investing
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Nimble and flexible to balance multiple tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
Apollo Global Management LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The firm and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or because of any other criteria prohibited under controlling federal, state or local laws.
The base salary range for this position is listed above. This position is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus based on personal, team, and Firm performance. Compensation ranges are based on several factors including job function, level, and geographic location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed here.