Alpine HQ Marketing Analyst/Associate
Alpine is looking for a passionate Marketing Analyst/Associate with 1+ years of working experience in a social media marketing or digital marketing role to join its expanding Marketing team. As Alpine scales its operations to accommodate the growing firm, the analyst/associate will play a pivotal role in various tasks and projects, with a primary focus on digital marketing initiatives. Reporting to Head of Marketing, Audrey Harris, the analyst/associate will be responsible for coordinating and managing social media channels, overseeing digital marketing efforts, website management, and other related tasks. This position offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the strategic growth of our organization while gaining valuable experience in a fast-paced environment.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS JOB
- People-driven – authentic passion for people and working with others to create community through content.
- Project management and process oriented – demonstrated ability of managing a team and helping create efficient workstreams that guides people from all levels of an organization.
- Self-starter – this individual is eager for ownership and responsibility. Able to be resourceful and learn on the job and to pick up tasks quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative teammate – enjoys being part of a team, both in a nimble marketing department and working cross-functionally across the broader Alpine family.
- Outside-the-box mindset – energized by thinking big and boldly to contribute to Alpine’s growth and building a trailblazing marketing department.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead the execution of digital marketing campaigns and develop a deep understanding of how to leverage digital channels to align marketing efforts with our stakeholder needs.
- Oversee website content and maintenance.
- Plan, create, and implement social media strategies across multiple platforms including LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
- Identify insights and social media trends of campaigns through data analysis.
- Collaborate with Marketing team, cross-functional team members and vendors to build out marketing collateral and support marketing operations.
- Complete ad-hoc projects as needed.
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Social/Digital Marketing (~45%): Own social/digital marketing campaigns across Alpine’s channels for all its stakeholders.
- HQ Brand and Marketing Operations (~45%): Oversee marketing operations (i.e., 2-pagers, brochures, swag, etc.).
- Firm Involvement and Continued Development (~10%): Participate in all-firm meetings, retreats, and L&D opportunities.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 1+ years of working experience in a social media marketing or digital marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- Alignment with Alpine’s core values
- 3+ days in office per week
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Flexible time off
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k matching
- PeopleFirst Culture
- Events and activities both team-based and company-wide that inspire, educate, and cultivate
ABOUT ALPINE INVESTORS
Alpine Investors (“Alpine”) is a San Francisco, New York City, and Salt Lake City-based private equity firm that is completely reimagining the private equity space. With $16B in assets under management across nine flagship funds and an established track record of strong performance (most recent fund of $4.5B), Alpine continues to demonstrate that pursuing and investing in passionate individuals is the key driver in building enduring companies and delivering market-leading returns.
Alpine is proud to be recognized as a UNPRI certified business, B-Corporation organization, Great Place to Work™, and Inc. Top Founder Friendly firm. The Alpine team believes in hiring for attributes over experience and our team includes 150+ professionals with diverse investing, operations, management, and finance backgrounds. Learn more by visiting our website.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, & INCLUSION AT ALPINE
At Alpine, we believe a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion (“DE&I”) is integral to hiring exceptional people and creating enduring businesses. To inspire growth at our firm and throughout our portfolio, we strive to create an organization where every individual is celebrated, heard, valued, and empowered to reach their full potential. These beliefs and actions are true to Alpine’s PeopleFirst philosophy, which is rooted in how we invest, hire, and show up day in and day out.
We will continuously look for ways to improve and evolve in our ever-changing world and we are committed to ensuring Alpine is one of the best places to work for all by creating diverse teams, strengthening our culture of inclusion, and giving everyone an equitable opportunity to succeed. To learn more about our DE&I work, please read our latest Force For Good Report.
The annualized base pay range for this role is expected to be between $80,000-110,000. Actual base pay could vary based on factors including but not limited to experience, subject matter expertise, and the applicant’s skill set. The base pay is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include an annual cash bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
Alpine Investors is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees’ lives and careers.