2025 Blackstone Private Equity Infrastructure Partners, Summer Analyst
Blackstone Private Equity Infrastructure Group
Blackstone Infrastructure Partners
Blackstone Infrastructure Partners is an active investor across energy, transportation, digital infrastructure and water and waste infrastructure sectors. We seek to apply a long-term buy-and-hold strategy to large-scale infrastructure assets with a focus on delivering stable, long-term capital appreciation together with a predictable annual cash flow yield. Our approach to infrastructure investing is one that focuses on responsible stewardship and stakeholder engagement to create value for our investors and the communities we serve.
Blackstone’s Summer Analyst Program spans 10 weeks, offering participants extensive exposure across the firm. This program provides Summer Analysts with valuable guidance through mentorship, continuous feedback, technical and soft skill training, networking opportunities with professionals across the firm, and the unique chance to fully immerse themselves in Blackstone’s culture.
Blackstone’s Private Equity Infrastructure Group offers its professionals the chance to work in all aspects of infrastructure investing. Summer Analysts can expect to be staffed on several transactions at one time, and are involved with the development, structuring and financing of transactions and regularly attend both external and internal meetings, negotiations, and due diligence sessions.
- Evaluate and execute private equity infrastructure investments.
- Perform in-depth market research.
- Perform financial modelling and valuation analyses of prospective investment opportunities in different infrastructure sectors, including energy transition (e.g., renewables and utilities), transportation (e.g., ports, airports, toll roads, and railroads), digital infrastructure (e.g., data centers, cell towers, and fiber), and water/waste.
- Perform extensive due diligence on each transaction, including travelling to prospective target companies, meeting with management, coordinating with various advisors, and formulating the investment strategies and business plans.
- Prepare written analyses and evaluations of investment opportunities for the Investment Committee of Blackstone Infrastructure Partners.
- Participate in execution of transactions and both internal and external client meetings.
- Assist Portfolio Operations team in managing current investments, including analyzing potential add-on investments, refinancing opportunities, and exit opportunities.
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly motivated, intelligent, responsible, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
The successful candidate should:
- Have a strong record of academic achievement.
- Have strong analytical skills and be detail oriented.
- Be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Be a self-starter, but with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Have genuine interest in the infrastructure industry.
- Be confident and self-aware with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a strong work ethic to persevere; genuine passion for excellence; results oriented.
- Have personal and professional integrity.
To be considered for the 2025 Summer Analyst Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Anticipated graduation date: Fall 2025 – Spring 2026
- Resume must include expected graduation month/year and GPA.
- Resume must be in PDF format.
If you do not meet these criteria, please see Blackstone’s Careers website for other opportunities that may be available, including other entry level positions.
The duties and responsibilities described here are not exhaustive and additional assignments, duties, or responsibilities may be required of this position. Assignments, duties, and responsibilities may be changed at any time, with or without notice, by Blackstone in its sole discretion.
Expected annual base salary range:
$110,000 - $110,000
Actual base salary within that range will be determined by several components including but not limited to the individual’s experience, skills, qualifications and job location. For roles located outside of the US, please disregard the posted salary bands as these roles will follow a separate compensation process based on local market comparables.
Additional compensation: Base salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits offered in connection with the advertised role.
Blackstone is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other class or status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. All Blackstone employees, including but not limited to recruiting personnel and hiring managers, are required to abide by this policy.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-583-5000 (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
Depending on the position, you may be required to obtain certain securities licenses if you are in a client facing role and/or if you are engaged in the following:
- Attending client meetings where you are discussing Blackstone products and/or and client questions;
- Marketing Blackstone funds to new or existing clients;
- Supervising or training securities licensed employees;
- Structuring or creating Blackstone funds/products; and
- Advising on marketing plans prepared by a sales team or developing and/or contributing information for marketing materials.
Note: The above list is not the exhaustive list of activities requiring securities licenses and there may be roles that require review on a case-by-case basis. Please speak with your Blackstone Recruiting contact with any questions.