Private Equity Investor Product Strategy, Associate
Job Title: Private Equity Investor Product Strategy, Associate
Blackstone’s Investor Product Strategy group is responsible for the preparation and presentation of all marketing and fundraising materials related to each respective business’ funds. The group liaises with client coverage for Investor reporting and client servicing. The role primarily focuses on financial information, investment strategy, performance related data, research and legal/regulatory matters in executing on the marketing needs of all prospective, current and closed funds within the alternative asset manager’s Private Equity businesses.
- Participate in the preparation and review of all aspects of the marketing and fundraising cycle from fund concept, PPM preparation, launch, “road show” presentations, marketing, LP diligence and closing of investor capital commitments
- Coordinate, create, and review bespoke investor presentations that leverage investment activity and valuations across all funds
- Managing responsibilities and assignments delegated to the junior and/or offshore resources
- Review completed limited partner due diligence requests and coordinate investor queries
- Coordinate the collection and analysis of key metrics across multiple internal teams and external resources
- Assist in preparation and review of bespoke fund performance analyses leveraging iLevel
- Assist in the development, preparation, and review of annual LP conference materials, pitch books, performance memos
- Draft presentations and memorandums for senior management
- Coordinate with and support broader finance and marketing teams in dealing with new product development, existing clients and prospective investors
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a quantitative discipline; strong academic record
- 4+ years of investor reporting, valuations, or other related experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, handle multiple projects
- Highly proficient in Excel and Powerpoint, iLevel reporting a plus
- Highly motivated and intelligent with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to “see the bigger picture”
- Results oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Personal and professional integrity
The duties and responsibilities described here are not exhaustive and additional assignments, duties, or responsibilities may be required of this position. Assignments, duties, and responsibilities may be changed at any time, with or without notice, by Blackstone in its sole discretion.
Expected annual base salary range:
$100,000 - $140,000
Actual base salary within that range will be determined by several components including but not limited to the individual’s experience, skills, qualifications and job location. For roles located outside of the US, please disregard the posted salary bands as these roles will follow a separate compensation process based on local market comparables.
Additional compensation: Base salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits offered in connection with the advertised role.
Blackstone is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other class or status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. All Blackstone employees, including but not limited to recruiting personnel and hiring managers, are required to abide by this policy.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-583-5000 (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
Depending on the position, you may be required to obtain certain securities licenses if you are in a client facing role and/or if you are engaged in the following:
- Attending client meetings where you are discussing Blackstone products and/or and client questions;
- Marketing Blackstone funds to new or existing clients;
- Supervising or training securities licensed employees;
- Structuring or creating Blackstone funds/products; and
- Advising on marketing plans prepared by a sales team or developing and/or contributing information for marketing materials.
Note: The above list is not the exhaustive list of activities requiring securities licenses and there may be roles that require review on a case-by-case basis. Please speak with your Blackstone Recruiting contact with any questions.