Private Wealth Solutions – Business Development and Strategy Associate
Blackstone is seeking a highly motivated professional to support our Private Wealth Solutions Business Development and Global Business Strategy teams in expanding our analytics & reporting capabilities in APAC. This role will partner across PWS & Blackstone teams with responsibilities that include:
- Support the global buildout of PWS reporting and analytics across sales channels
- Oversee reporting / analytics platform and drive ongoing infrastructure development
- Generate actionable business insights through in-depth analysis of key initiatives and present findings to stakeholders across PWS
- Help drive strategic and operational initiatives within Private Wealth that focus on new projects and process optimization, from initial assessment through recommendation / implementation
- Research white space opportunities for business growth and expansion internationally, including new geographic markets and new business channels
- Partner with PWS and BX teams on key regional initiatives across full BX product suite
- The duties and responsibilities described here are not exhaustive and additional assignments, duties, or responsibilities may be required of this position. Assignments, duties, and responsibilities may be changed at any time, with or without notice, by Blackstone in its sole discretion.
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong academic record
- 3+ years of experience in financial services, wealth management, asset management or other related businesses
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Knowledge and Proficiency across Tableau, Essbase, Salesforce
- Highly motivated and driven with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
The duties and responsibilities described here are not exhaustive and additional assignments, duties, or responsibilities may be required of this position. Assignments, duties, and responsibilities may be changed at any time, with or without notice, by Blackstone in its sole discretion.
Blackstone is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other class or status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. All Blackstone employees, including but not limited to recruiting personnel and hiring managers, are required to abide by this policy.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-583-5000 (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
Depending on the position, you may be required to obtain certain securities licenses if you are in a client facing role and/or if you are engaged in the following:
- Attending client meetings where you are discussing Blackstone products and/or and client questions;
- Marketing Blackstone funds to new or existing clients;
- Supervising or training securities licensed employees;
- Structuring or creating Blackstone funds/products; and
- Advising on marketing plans prepared by a sales team or developing and/or contributing information for marketing materials.
Note: The above list is not the exhaustive list of activities requiring securities licenses and there may be roles that require review on a case-by-case basis. Please speak with your Blackstone Recruiting contact with any questions.