2024 Fellowship Program
Daydream Fellows is recruiting for its spring venture capital cohort for students and recent graduates trying to break into startups & venture capital. Our fellowship program is a great opportunity for students to learn about venture capital, startups and being an operator while having speaker sessions with world class venture capitalists, founders and operators in the industry. Daydream Fellows is seeking undergraduate, masters/MBA, and recent college graduates for our fellowship program beginning in Feb. Fellows will spend 4-6 hrs/week being venture fellows to attend weekly workshops with founders, venture capitalists and more. This is an opportunity to develop hands-on experience in identifying and evaluating investment opportunities for a future career in venture capital and startups.
Additional things that DayDream Fellows will do is partake in weekly/bi-weekly VC meetings/industry talks, occasionally write blog posts, and have the option to partake in happy/office hours.
Interested candidates should have the following characteristics:
- Passion for VC, startups and entrepreneurship
- A very extroverted personality and strong ability to network
- Ability to build and establish relationships
- Self-Starter- Be able to set and meet goals on a weekly basis
- Team Player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quick to learn- be able to learn on the fly
- Great listening skills
Undergraduates, masters, MBA, and recent graduates
- Preference towards students from underrepresented, non-target schools
- Be able to dedicate around 4-6 hours a week
- Attend weekly training/information sessions that are 1 hour long