2025 Growth Acceleration Summer Analyst
General Atlantic is a leading global growth investor with more than four decades of experience providing capital and strategic support for over 500 growth companies throughout its history. Established in 1980 to partner with visionary entrepreneurs and deliver lasting impact, the firm combines a collaborative global approach, sector specific expertise, a long-term investment horizon and a deep understanding of growth drivers to partner with great entrepreneurs and management teams to scale innovative businesses around the world. General Atlantic has approximately $83 billion in assets under management inclusive of all products as of December 31, 2023, and more than 280 investment professionals based in New York, Amsterdam, Beijing, Hong Kong, Jakarta, London, Mexico City, Miami, Mumbai, Munich, San Francisco, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Stamford and Tel Aviv. For more information on General Atlantic, please visit: www.generalatlantic.com.
2025 GROWTH ACCELERATION SUMMER ANALYST
General Atlantic’s Growth Acceleration team is one of the firm’s key Value Creation pillars, together with the Capital Markets and Portfolio Human Capital teams. As GA’s “in-house management consulting group”, the Growth Acceleration team is deeply involved across the investment cycle, beginning in diligence (partnering with GA investment teams to evaluate potential investments), and continuing into every stage of value creation (partnering with portfolio companies to achieve their top value creation priorities). The team is global in nature, with representation across GA’s New York, London, and Singapore offices.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
GA’s Summer Program is the primary source of talent for the firm’s Fulltime Analyst program. The Growth Acceleration Summer Analyst will receive focused training and mentorship from day one to learn our core “analyst toolkit” and contribute to key value creation projects within GA’s portfolio (covering topics like pricing, digital marketing, sales & customer success, AI/data science, operational efficiency, org design, and more). They will work in small, collaborative teams and gain regular exposure to senior leaders during the program (across Growth Acceleration, GA investment teams, investment prospects, and portfolio companies).
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Growth Acceleration Summer Analyst program will be based in GA’s New York office and will span 10 weeks, beginning in June 2025. As a Summer Analyst, you can expect to:
- Collaborate with Growth Acceleration team colleagues on a mix of high-priority diligence and portfolio projects, contributing to key deliverables and presenting findings to a range of internal and external senior stakeholders
- Learn and apply key concepts from the “analyst toolkit” taught at top-tier consulting firms (e.g., market sizing, competitive positioning, voice of customer; pricing, digital marketing, operational efficiency, org design, etc.)
- Scope, develop and present a “keystone project” on a high-priority thematic topic at the end of the program (e.g., recent trends in growth equity and key implications for GA) to senior members of the Growth Acceleration team
- Gain significant exposure to broader growth investing concepts (e.g., through regular Lunch & Learn series with a range of GA senior professionals, as well as a rigorous introductory training program)
- Build deep mentor/mentee relationships with members of the Growth Acceleration team, including 1:1 check-ins with senior Growth Acceleration team members at key stages of the summer program
STUDENT GRADUATING IN DECEMBER 2025 OR SPRING 2026 ARE INVITED TO APPLY IF YOU:
- Are currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate institution in the US;
- Have a proven track record of achievement in academic, leadership, and other settings;
- Have a global mindset and an interest in collaborating with colleagues across GA offices;
- Have strong attention to detail, given engagement with key internal and external stakeholders;
- Are energized about contributing in a fast-paced and often changing environment;
- Are highly proficient in PowerPoint and Excel (proficiency in Python/other programming a plus, but not required);
- Are fundamentally an intellectually curious, resourceful, and team-driven person;
- Note: Prior internship experience at a top-tier management consulting firm, venture/growth fund, and/or investment bank is preferred, but not required
MORE TO KNOW
The GA office is located at 55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY 10055.
Upon successful completion of your internship, you will receive first consideration for a role in GA’s 2026 Fulltime Analyst Program. General Atlantic allows you to earn a weekly rate of $2,115 USD.
Applications close Friday, March 1st at 11:59 PM and will be reviewed on a rolling basis
General Atlantic is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical??? condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or ?expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.