2025 Investment Areas Summer Analyst
General Atlantic is a leading global growth investor with more than four decades of experience providing capital and strategic support for over 500 growth companies throughout its history. Established in 1980 to partner with visionary entrepreneurs and deliver lasting impact, the firm combines a collaborative global approach, sector specific expertise, a long-term investment horizon and a deep understanding of growth drivers to partner with great entrepreneurs and management teams to scale innovative businesses around the world. General Atlantic has approximately $83 billion in assets under management inclusive of all products as of December 31, 2023, and more than 280 investment professionals based in New York, Amsterdam, Beijing, Hong Kong, Jakarta, London, Mexico City, Miami, Mumbai, Munich, San Francisco, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Stamford and Tel Aviv. For more information on General Atlantic, please visit: www.generalatlantic.com.
2025 INVESTMENT AREAS SUMMER ANALYST
General Atlantic’s Analysts are the foundation of our deal teams. We encourage them to bring an ambitious mindset as they effectively increase deal flow and produce attractive investment targets. Our summer program serves as the training ground and main source of talent for the Fulltime Analyst Program.
As a Summer Analyst, you will work closely with our deal teams and significantly support our new investment opportunities by conducting research and due diligence and supporting deal execution across all our main sectors. In this role, you will:
- Learn how analysts develop investment theses and industry expertise through market mapping, research and due diligence
- Provide sourcing, prospecting and diligence support via quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Discover how customer analytics, portfolio company engagement, and deal judgment add value to the GA process
- Present a company/industry deep dive at the end of your summer
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Investment Areas Summer Analyst program will be based in GA’s New York office and will span 10 weeks, beginning in June 2025. As a Summer Analyst, you can expect:
- Exposure to Growth Investing
- Engagement with Entrepreneurs
- Exposure to broader growth investing concepts through a Lunch & Learn series with a range of GA senior professionals
- Introductory Training
- Formal mentorship program with Investment Team Fulltime Analysts
- 1:1 Check-Ins with your Deal Team
STUDENT GRADUATING IN DECEMBER 2025 OR SPRING 2026 ARE INVITED TO APPLY IF YOU:
- Are currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate institution in the US;
- Have a proven track record of achievement in academic, leadership, and other settings;
- Have a global mindset and an interest in collaborating with colleagues across GA offices;
- Have an interest in growth equity and a desire to represent the firm in conversations with founders and entrepreneurs;
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and are willing to go the extra mile;
- Are creative and solutions oriented;
- Possess strong quantitative and qualitative knowledge and skills;
- Are a strong written and verbal communicator; and
- Are energetic and passionate about contributing to a team.
MORE TO KNOW
The GA office is located at 55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY 10055.
Upon successful completion of your internship, you will receive first consideration for a role in the 2026 Fulltime Analyst Program. General Atlantic allows you to earn a weekly rate of $2,115 USD.
Applications close Friday, March 1st at 11:59 PM and will be reviewed on a rolling basis
General Atlantic is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical??? condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or ?expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.