General Atlantic is a leading global growth investor with more than four decades of experience providing capital and strategic support for over 500 growth companies throughout its history. Established in 1980 to partner with visionary entrepreneurs and deliver lasting impact, the firm combines a collaborative global approach, sector specific expertise, a long-term investment horizon and a deep understanding of growth drivers to partner with great entrepreneurs and management teams to scale innovative businesses around the world. General Atlantic has approximately $83 billion in assets under management inclusive of all products as of December 31, 2023, and more than 280 investment professionals based in New York, Amsterdam, Beijing, Hong Kong, Jakarta, London, Mexico City, Miami, Mumbai, Munich, San Francisco, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Stamford and Tel Aviv. For more information on General Atlantic, please visit: www.generalatlantic.com.
This position will report to the Vice President – Financial Planning & Analysis, and will have varied responsibilities, including but not limited to assisting in the forecasting and budgeting process, completing financial analysis, and working on ad hoc projects. The candidate must be analytical and posses strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well under pressure, prioritize their multiple deliverables and have an acute attention to detail.
- Work closely with GA Finance members during quarterly reporting process
- Work alongside the FP&A team through the annual budget process
- Assist the team with data analysis
- Assist with internal reporting to various stakeholders
- Help research and answer analytical questions
- Run qualitative checks on quarterly statements and communicate issues to team
- Assist with various ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Preferred experience of 2-3 years in the financial services industry, private equity or asset management is a plus
- Strong analytical and technical abilities, creativity, thoughtful business judgment and professional maturity
- High energy level, strong communication skills and intellectual curiosity
- Experience with Anaplan and Workday is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
General Atlantic offers a robust reward program to all employees that will support you and your family, maintaining fulfilling, secure and healthy lives now and into the future, which includes but is not limited to medical insurance, retirement savings contributions, mental and physical health resources and an equal pay program that allows you to earn a base salary of $100,000-150,000 USD of which the exact amount offered will be driven by the degree to which you meet role requirements, additional special skills and experience. Additional reward programs, such as annual discretionary bonuses and long-term incentive programs, are available for eligible employees and are offered as recognition for performance and one’s contributions towards the organization’s success.
General Atlantic is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical??? condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or ?expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.