2022 LBO – Vice President (San Francisco or Boston)
Vice Presidents at H.I.G. Private Equity take a leading role in the evaluation, structuring, negotiation, and financing of our transactions as well as in the monitoring of portfolio companies. Our investment professionals work on a small deal team in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. They have constant interaction with senior members of the firm as well as the senior management of our portfolio companies. Vice Presidents have a significant level of responsibility from the outset of their career at H.I.G.
Key responsibilities include:
- Evaluate merits and risks of potential investments.
- Lead and coordinate the diligence process.
- Oversee business analysis.
- Manage and provide leadership to Associates.
- Bring financing partners into transactions.
- Contribute to contract negotiations and documentation.
- Develop growth and value creating strategies as a Board Member.
- Play significant role in sale process.
- Strong preference for candidates with prior private equity experience preferred
- Will consider strong candidates that have a background in Investment Banking (preferably M&A or leveraged finance) or management consulting who have demonstrated an ability and enthusiasm to transition to private equity.
- Superior academic achievement at a top tier undergraduate and MBA program is required.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative business analysis skills and ability to provide oversight and guidance to Associates for financial modeling and business analysis.
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.