Investor Reporting & Servicing Manager
H.I.G. Capital is a leading global private equity investment firm with $60 billion of assets under management. The H.I.G. family of funds includes private equity, growth equity, real estate, debt/credit, lending and BioHealth. We align ourselves with committed management teams and entrepreneurs and help build businesses of significant value. Our team of over 500 investment professionals has substantial operating, consulting, technology, and financial management experience, enabling us to contribute meaningfully to our portfolio companies. We invest in companies throughout the U.S., Europe, and Latin America have offices in Miami, New York, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Stamford in the U.S., and affiliate offices in London, Hamburg, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, and Paris in Europe as well as Bogotá, Mexico City and Rio de Janeiro in South America. Our funds invest in many types of transactions, including, leveraged buy outs, distressed debt, venture capital and real estate.
We are thrilled to announce that our Investor Services team is expanding due to exponential growth. We have created a new vertical within our team focusing on investor reporting & servicing. We are looking for talented individuals to join us and continue to build their careers in a successful firm. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team and contribute to our mission of providing exceptional service to our clients. If you are passionate about finance and have a strong desire to learn and grow, we would love to hear from you!
The Investor Reporting & Servicing team is responsible for managing the preparation and delivery of quarterly investor reports, ad-hoc reporting and questionnaire needs of the firm’s investors. The ideal candidate will have a background in investor relations, reporting, and/or servicing, as well as excellent communication skills, and a deep understanding of the alternative investment management industry. The team will work directly with the investment professionals, capital formation team, investor relations, legal and compliance, and the finance teams to produce the firms most critical quarterly reports.
- Oversee the preparation of quarterly investor reports, due diligence questionnaires and other business critical reports for investors, providing quality control and ensuring all reports are prepared in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work closely with internal and outsourced teams to meet reporting and investor questionnaire deadlines.
- Liaise with investment teams, finance teams, and other stakeholders to gather relevant information and data for reporting purposes.
- Develop and implement best practices, standards, policies, and procedures to ensure accuracy and consistency of cross-department investor reporting and limited partner questionnaires.
- Own the internal process documentation for the investor reporting processes and ensure documentation is up to date and process and controls are consistently being followed.
- Develop robust quality assurance procedures for internal and external teams to ensure accuracy of final work product.
- Monitor and review the work of an offshore reporting team, providing feedback to ensure the team continues to generate high-quality deliverables.
- Monitor and assess industry trends, best practices, and regulatory changes affecting investor reporting and communications.
- Coordinate with senior management and other teams on cross-functional initiatives and projects.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 6+ years of experience minimum 2 years in Private Equity in investor servicing, reporting, marketing, or communications in the alternative investment industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, communications, English, or related field.
- Professional individual with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Motivated, results driven with an energetic attitude.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects at once.
- Knowledge of multiple alternative investment strategies, including private equity, private credit, and/or real assets.
- Ability to interact directly with sophisticated investors and senior management.
- Ability to read and understand financial information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
Base pay range