Analyst, Financial Advisory
About ICONIQ Capital:
ICONIQ Capital is a global investment firm elevated by an extraordinary community. With over $80B assets under management, we seek to build resilient investment portfolios, partner with inspired entrepreneurs transforming industries, manage our clients’ lives and legacies, and create uncommon opportunities across sectors and society.
About ICONIQ Investment Management:
ICONIQ Investment Management strives to deliver exceptional investment portfolios for some of the world’s most influential families and an array of mission-driven institutions. Our goal is to compound returns from diverse sources by harnessing the differentiated capital and strategic strength of the ICONIQ community, cultivated on a foundation of uncommon care.
The Opportunity: Financial Advisory, Analyst
The Financial Advisory, Analyst is a critical member of the client coverage team for high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients.
- Prepare client balance sheets and develop asset allocation analyses.
- Monitor client investment performance and manage quarterly portfolio reports, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Develop a deep understanding of portfolio construction, asset classes, investment products, macroeconomics, client customizations, and professional communication.
- Perform ad hoc analyses for clients’ financial and estate planning needs.
- Participate in equity and option trading activities with increasing responsibilities for investment execution.
- Gather, prepare, and coordinate client tax data and documentation.
- Be exposed to and involved in direct private investments, client interactions, and other critical family office operations.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant professional services experience.
- Passion for investment management and client service.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Superior communication and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated, trustworthy, intellectually curious, and mature.
- Excellent academic background and strong cognitive ability.
- Bachelor’s degree.