Global Investment Operations- Professional
KKR & Co. Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management and capital markets and insurance solutions. KKR aims to generate attractive investment returns by following a patient and disciplined investment approach, employing world-class people, and supporting growth in its portfolio companies and communities. KKR sponsors investment funds that invest in private equity, credit and real assets and has strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR’s insurance subsidiaries offer retirement, life and reinsurance products under the management of The Global Atlantic Financial Group.
KKR’s Gurugram office will provide best in class services and solutions to our internal stakeholders and clients, drive organization wide process efficiency and transformation, and reflect KKR’s global culture and values of teamwork and innovation. The office will contain multifunctional business capabilities and will be integral in furthering the growth and transformation of KKR.
KKR’s Global Investment Operations team supports the firm’s day to day middle office and back office operations that drive business decisions and long-term success. The team collaborates closely with KKR’s Investment Data Operations and Controllership teams to ensure accurate processing and reporting of the investments.
The role is responsible for collaborating with various groups within the firm on a variety of projects. The team functions at a high level in a fast-paced environment, consistently collaborating with our finance team, data team members and external agents and counterparties.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate independently to develop and execute procedures for tracking portfolio investments in multibillion dollar funds
- Work across multiple groups to troubleshoot technical and accounting problems
- Hands on experience with asset servicing, processing principal activities like Drawdown, Paydown
- Reconcile cash and positions across all funds
- Processing upcoming activities, contract modifications as per the agent notices
- Ensure all deliverables meet quality, consistency and accuracy standards
- Liaise closely with global counterparts to resolve all queries on a day-to-day basis
- Work with third-party agent banks and custodians
- Improve processes and liaise with stakeholders
- Interact with the team and the managers from global teams on a regular basis to understand their requirements, reporting needs and possible bottlenecks
- Act as a point of escalation for all queries
- Manage Process Metrics, KPIs, other dashboards at regular frequency, as required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 0-5 years of experience in teams like Asset Servicing, Loan Servicing
- Knowledge of loans, bonds, loan syndication preferred
- Knowledge of investment strategies like Direct Lending, Mezzanine, CLOs and Asset backed Financing preferred
- Experience in a multinational Financial Services organization and/or Private Equity preferred
- Strong communication skills and email writing skills
- Ability to manage numerous requests and tasks on a daily basis and track/respond to requests in a timely manner
- Systems/ Tools/ Applications knowledge:
- Advent Geneva
- Allvue aka Everest
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Accounting experience preferred
- Displays high intellectual curiosity and innovative mindset
- Demonstrates highest levels of integrity
- Focuses on delivery excellence and accountability
- Displays team-work orientation and is highly collaborative
- Builds strong relationships with local and global colleagues
- Displays behaviors of self-reliance
- Exposure to Data Integration, Data Management, Data Accuracy and Robotics
- Deep understanding of fixed income products
KKR is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by applicable law.