Project & Change Management Expert
Level Equity Management
Level Equity is a private investment firm focused on rapidly growing software and technology-driven businesses. Level provides long term capital across all transaction types in support of continued growth. The firm was founded in 2009 and has raised $3.0 billion in committed capital.
Level’s NextLevel Operations program is focused on driving growth in our portfolio through active partnerships with our investment team and portfolio leadership to “Level Up” operations and outcomes. The team is made up of experienced operators focused on GTM, Finance & Operations and Technology.
As the first Project & Change Management expert you’ll be reporting to the Head of NLO.
We Are One Team – We practice transparency and communicate frequently to ensure we are aligned with our investment and portfolio partners.
This is Not Our First Rodeo – We build our team with direct, relevant operational expertise that aligns with our portfolio companies’ needs.
We Look to Cross Pollenate – We maniacally search for best practices across our entire ecosystem and make them repeatable for the benefit of all.
We Can Push the Mop – We can do the work! We offer hands on kits, templates and project management to maximize the likelihood that organizational improvements take hold and translate into tangible enterprise value creation.
We Move the Needle – Organizations can go bankrupt “getting better.” We prioritize our time and yours on items that will materially impact the value of the organization.
- Partner with portfolio companies to assess gaps and opportunities in your domains strategy & roadmap and provide strategic direction and tactical recommendations to optimize performance and provide ongoing guidance and support to ensure they stay on track.
- Lead portfolio level projects to measurably improve company performance and outcomes.
- Advise portfolio companies on talent needs to support recommended work within the organization and refer recommended third-party partners when appropriate.
- Develop shared best practices, frameworks and templates in your domain area that can be shared across the portfolio company.
- Collaborate with other members of NLO to ensure a holistic strategic approach to drive operational excellence.
- Host webinars, workshops and networking events for leaders across the portfolio.
- Stay up to date on the latest technology and vendor landscape.
Project & Change Management Expert Responsibilities:
- Help create & manage Level’s Change Management Framework “Level Ups”
- With NLO and LE Partners, organize value creation project steering committees across the portfolio
- Lead specific M&A integration projects with or for a select number of portfolio companies
You are the Ideal Candidate If:
- You align with our NLO Values
- You have a passion for working with growth stage businesses and are obsessed with building repeatable and scalable engines and processes.
- You love learning about different businesses and are excited about the opportunity to partner with different leaders.
- You are extremely data driven.
- You love to network and are well connected within the industry.
- You can get in the weeds if needed. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- You’re not afraid to speak up and share a different opinion.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of hands on project & change management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and drive influence with senior leaders.
- Highly organized and strong project management skills – proven ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Has successfully led complex, multi-party, cross departmental projects
- Familiar with EOS, Traction Framework and other start-up operational systems
- Has led large, complex M&A integrations teams
- PMO certification (preferred)
- Excellent PowerPoint presentation skills