2024 Analyst, Market Development
LLR is seeking talented and motivated college seniors to join LLR’s Market Development Team, which is responsible for identifying, engaging and developing open dialogues with CEO’s of growing Technology, Healthcare, Industrials, Security and Finance companies across the country. The relationships we develop position LLR as the preferred investor of choice for exciting companies looking to raise capital. Great team, fun culture and a growing firm!
This program will give you core skills that are transferable to a sales role within any B2B sales process. Top performers may be introduced to opportunities within an LLR portfolio company, where they can continue their career development driving sales development for a growth-oriented company.
Who are you?
- A current senior interested in a career in sales/marketing/business development
- Able to discern the difference between “No” and “Not right now”
- Your family members describe you as – curious, creative, energetic, mature, coachable, focused, patient and confident
- Receiving a bachelor’s degree in December 2023 or May 2024; focus in Communications, Business Administration or Marketing preferred
- Fluent in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet Searches, LinkedIn
What will you do?
- Work with LLR’s Market Development and Investment teams to identify target companies through online sources
- Procure company data to accurately profile prospects
- Create profiles on private companies, sectors and sub-sectors within LLR’s target industries
- Manage data quality and load to core internal systems (e.g. CRM platform)
- Segment and tier prospect companies for engagement
- Design and execute outreach to CEOs through a mix of emails, calls, LinkedIn and other forms of media to procure initial calls
- Coordinate with investment professionals to conduct initial discovery calls to understand “Why” a particular CEO would distinguish LLR from other investors
- Capture key metrics of prospect companies
- Coordinate outreach and engagement across LLR to build a productive relationship with the target CEO
- Continually position LLR as the preferred investor of choice for prospect companies
- Develop the relationship to a point where upon investment opportunity LLR is included
Other Responsibilities May Include:
- Interact with industry peers to understand various engagement tactics
- Contribute to content creation for delivery through various forms including digital marketing
- Work with various vendors and innovative technology products used today in sales and digital marketing – including various social media platforms (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Develop a working knowledge of a business/sales development process