Summer 2025 Analyst, Investment Team
LLR Partners is looking to hire Summer Analysts to work with its existing team of 100+ professionals during the summer of 2025. This ten-week program is designed for undergraduate students who will complete their degree in December 2025 or May 2026. The position offers exceptional candidates the opportunity to receive invaluable exposure to the private equity industry and a practical introduction to the areas of financial and valuation analysis, operational management and leadership development.
Candidates will have the opportunity for significant interaction with senior members of the firm as well as the executive management teams of current and prospective portfolio companies. Based on performance and business need, successful summer analysts will have the potential to receive a full-time offer of employment with LLR Partners upon graduation.
As a summer analyst at LLR, you will be an integral member of the deal team that you are assigned to for the duration of the 10-week internship. Key responsibilities include:
- Constructing and reviewing detailed financial and operating models to support potential investment opportunities.
- Assisting in the due diligence process for investments.
- Conducting detailed industry research to support investment due diligence.
- Identifying, developing and executing plans to source potential investment opportunities.
- Drafting investor communications including periodic updates on portfolio performance.
- Assist in monitoring of assets with the firm’s portfolios including review of monthly operating results and performance.
- Developing strategies for specific portfolio companies to increase revenue, improve operations, strengthen financial controls, and increase shareholder value.
Skills and Requirements
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter and team player with a demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in private equity post-graduation.
- Superior academic track record at a U.S. institution with an expected graduation date in December 2025 or May 2026.
- Strong analytical background and understanding of financial & accounting concepts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated self-starter and team-player.
- Demonstrated interest in private equity through internships and/or extracurricular activities.
- Prior internship experience with a leading investment bank, private equity firm, accounting firm or consulting firm is preferred.
- Willingness to relocate to Philadelphia for the summer.