Visiting Analyst Early Stage // Software (Berlin) – f/m/d
Redalpine Venture Partners
As part of the Software investment team, your mission will be to strengthen Redalpine’s position as a leading investor and partner of tomorrow’s category-defining companies.
This role is part of a 4-6 months full-time internship and includes responsibilities such as:
- Sourcing and assessing new early stage investment opportunities.
- Reviewing business plans and conducting due diligence on investment opportunities.
- Presenting and championing investment opportunities.
- Developing expertise across Redalpine’s investment sectors.
- Supporting the team in administrative tasks and portfolio reporting.
- Representing Redalpine and strengthening our network.
- Excellent academic track record with either a technical background, i.e. Data / Computer Science, or a Business / Economics related degree.
- Prior internships in fast-paced environments i.e. start-ups, investment banking or consulting.
- Strong interest in entrepreneurship and the startup ecosystem with a demonstrated passion for technology and Venture Capital.
- Holistic understanding of economic contexts and business processes.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Open-minded, communicative and outgoing team player.
- Fluency in German and English (both written and spoken).
- You will gain unique insights into the investment process and startup ecosystem while working with the entire investment team and engaging with exciting new startups.
- You will master challenging situations and develop new VC and investment-related skills as well as meaningful, lasting relationships in the world of venture capital.
- You can expect a diverse field of activities in a very dynamic environment and a great team
Join Redalpine’s visiting analyst program and seize the opportunity to kickstart your career in the VC world, while enjoying the benefits of frequent team events, flat hierarchies, great networking opportunities and the chance to make impactful decisions that shape our future.