Senior Analyst, Private Credit Operations
The Carlyle Group
Carlyle Global Credit’s Operations team focuses on all Operational activities across the Global Credit Platform, including investment capture, deal execution, investment funding, treasury management, and administrator oversight.
The role of Senior Analyst on the Credit Operations team is highly focused on our Private Credit business verticals, including Middle Market Direct Lending, Opportunistic Credit, Infrastructure Credit, and Real Estate Credit. This role will work directly with investment professionals, Portfolio Management, Finance, Tax, Legal, and external parties to ensure private credit deals are properly handled from funding to exit. The Senior Analyst will work directly with other members of the Operations team to handle all daily operational functions.
- Actively facilitate the deal execution process for privately held assets, including wire processing for internal and external movements, FX hedging, KYC, bank account openings and other steps required in coordination with multiple groups including deal team, internal and external counsel, fund management and tax
- Investment / trade capture and activity processing in Order Management System/Internal Book of Record
- Review daily cash and position reconciliations across all entities focusing on timely resolution of breaks
- Cash and wire management to ensure accounts have sufficient liquidity and wires are processed in a timely manner
- Compile regular and ad-hoc reporting for various areas within the firm
- Review of Issuer and Asset level reference data setup and maintenance
- Coordination across deal team, fund administrator, tax, and fund management
- Assist in strategic initiatives related to technology and process enhancements
- Trade settlements for all external facing trades and internal transfers across multiple asset classes
- Review and distribute information related to mandatory and voluntary corporate actions and amendments
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Services
- Experience with credit asset classes
- Middle Market or Private Credit experience a plus
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail oriented self-starter
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment
- Problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- Strong work ethic, honesty and integrity, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
The compensation range for this role is specific to New York City and takes into account a wide range of factors including but not limited to the skill sets required/preferred; prior experience and training; licenses and/or certifications.
The anticipated base salary range for this role is $80,000 to $115,000.
In addition to the base salary, the hired professional will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package spanning retirement benefits, health insurance, life insurance and disability, paid time off, paid holidays, family planning benefits and various wellness programs. Additionally, the hired professional may also be eligible to participate in an annual discretionary incentive program, the award of which will be dependent on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.