Private Equity Senior Associate
Vesey Street Capital Partners
About Vesey Street Capital Partners
Vesey Street Capital Partners (VSCP) is a private equity firm with substantial and differentiated healthcare services sector and sourcing expertise. Specifically, we specialize in lower middle market buyouts, with a focus on businesses with strong cash flow characteristics that create value for hospitals, physicians, pharmaceutical / life sciences companies and health insurers by enhancing efficiency, expanding productivity, reducing costs, and growing revenues. Since inception, the firm has deployed approximately $600 million in capital, primarily as a control investor.
VSCP is excited to announce that it is now actively seeking to add another member of our team in a Senior Associate role. This individual will be working closely with the team and with executives and board members of our companies in building and expanding financial, operational, and presentation models, in developing plans and measurement metrics and in communicating to our many constituents.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Work directly with senior members of the team to source and diligence new investment opportunities (including valuation work, financial modeling, preparing investment memos and presentations)
- Active monitoring of portfolio companies, including communication with management teams and board members
- Preparation of reporting materials and presentations for Board Meetings and LP communication
- Support other members across variety of tasks related to deal analysis and execution
- Continuous analysis of the firm’s investment pipeline
- Financial modeling to support potential transaction opportunities
- Establish and maintain relationship with industry, trade and professional organizations
- Support initiatives to maintain firm visibility in the industry
- Undergraduate degree (preferably business focus) or business graduate degree with excellent documented scholastic performance
- 5 to 10 years experience working in the financial services industry (preferably experience in private equity)
- Organizational experience in deal process and completion
- Excellent financial modeling and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in organizing presentations for internal and external audiences
- A documented record of strong performance and group success
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
We provide an outstanding work environment in downtown Manhattan, attractive compensation and benefits, and multiple opportunities to participate in company success. If you feel like you have something great to offer us and our companies, please let us hear from you!