This is a full-time role based in the desired locations in Latin America: Mexico, Argentina, Colombia and Brazil. The role will be remote with the ability to travel to the U.S. Zenda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Led by seasoned operators, Zenda is a thesis-driven, early-stage venture capital firm investing into entrepreneurs who are building mission-critical software companies that are reshaping the dynamics of how money, goods, and data flow across the Americas (US & Latin America).
At our core, we believe that traditional industries can be revolutionized by using specialized software and data-driven technologies. This presents a massive opportunity worth trillions of dollars, driven by cost savings and significant improvements in customer satisfaction.
We look for founders who deeply understand their industries and can solve industry-specific problems using modern software. We aim to invest in these exceptional founders as early as possible and provide them with our expertise and network to tackle their biggest challenges, especially early on when there’s no playbook.
Our team has started and successfully exited three software companies across industries and helped build the foundational GTM and product teams at Twilio that scaled the company through its IPO.
Zenda is seeking a versatile, highly-motivated analyst to join the team. This is a unique opportunity to learn and break into venture capital by becoming part of a high-performance team of operators-turned-investors.
The ideal candidate has experience doing research for early-stage venture investing, or working in product at a startup. This person will support the firm’s investment research, support the investment process, and take an active role in developing investment theses.
- Collaborate with the Zenda investment team across all thesis development and investment activities including sourcing, diligence, and post-investment support.
- Support research on a broad range of topics for investment opportunities including user interviews, surveys, and general market research.
- Help build and maintain a network of B2B founders, operators and investors across several industries in the U.S. and LATAM.
Attributes & Skills
- Experience doing sourcing, research, and diligence in early-stage venture investing, or working in a product role at a startup.
- Fluent in English, and Spanish is a plus.
- Passionate about early-stage investing and company building.
- Driven, and can thrive in an environment with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Curious about different markets, opportunity areas, and energized by learning.
- Applies a methodical approach to understanding business opportunities, yet is flexible to learn on the job as needed.
- Expresses excellence through fast action while keeping an eye on accomplishing the objective with quality and aesthetics.
- Values clear communication. Demonstrates empathy for others and operates with a strong sense of integrity and open-mindedness.
- Able to develop relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and personalities.